Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent Doctor

I trust this Doctor fully! Very attentive and helpful! Very good at trying things natural and home remedies before pushing a pill. Excellent with my girls! He is funny and very kind and treat my daughters with respect. He talks to them as the patient instead of going over their heads and talking to me. I of course help with the symptoms but he speaks to them and includes them. I have gone to his associates before and never was comfortable with the result. I follow up and he took his time and was as concerned as I was. He and his staff are very nice and thorough! Highly recommend

Does not acknowledge the seriousness of asthma and food allergies.

Doctor Steinauer is amazing with teens. Both my sons have seen him for a couple of years, and he is terrific at communicating with them. He's also spot on when diagnosing an issue. I would recommend him to any parent.

I had a HORRIBLE experience with this doctor and would never recommend him to anyone.

He is the best!

I would highly recommend Dr Steinauer, and have done so numerous times to friends, family and strangers! He has an amazing bedside manner. I have had to visit the partners in his practice. They are all very good and kind, nothing compares to "Dr. Pat". On several occasions, he has called us at home to give us results. After our first child was born with severe jaundice, Dr Steinauer called daily to give us her numbers and updates on the next steps. He did the same thing with our second child. He takes his time with you, explains any concerns and what steps he wants to take, celebrates accomplishments, and adapts to the childs age. He is very thorough, will return calls personally when requested, and addresses any concerns you may have not only with your child but with the practice as well.

I LOVE Dr. Steinauer! He is so great with my kids, can always put them at ease (kids are two and one) and I always feel like he is listening to me. It is very obvious that he loves what he does, and he is very knowledgeable. Also, the other docs he works with are great!

Dr. Patrick J Steinauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkhorn, NE.