Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick J Stuart
Dr. Patrick J Stuart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stuart is affiliated with Central Valley General Hospital, Clovis Community Medical Center and Valley Childrens Hospital. Dr. Stuart has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick J Stuart has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
I started seeing Dr. Stuart 2 years prior to my husband. I kept telling my husband, go see him, get to know him, you will really like him. Sure enough, we both have been seeing him and his physician's assistant for many years and are very happy to be in both of their care. Both are attentive and once they enter the room, you are the only patient. I gave 4 star rating on ease of appointment only because they are so booked up!
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Stuart since 1992. He takes an interest in his patients and makes them feel like they are just going through a revolving door. He has literally saved my husbands life twice. The 1st time was when we first started going to him and my husband became sick with phenomonia. He prescribed a stronger antiobiotic and it saved his life. Second time 3 years ago my husband was having chest pains and Dr, Stuart got him an immediate referral to a Cardiologist. Every now and then our insurance changes and we have to switch to a new dr. When we can we always come back to Dr. Stuart. Best DR. In Fresno
Even though at times I have to wait, even though I have an appt - I don't really mind since Dr. Stuart takes his time with me. He explains results to me so I can understand them. I feel that I am important and he is not trying to rush me. He seems to truly care about my health. I have my husband going to him now and he feels the same way - Excellent doctor !!!
He spends time with his patients which means he is thorough and is making sure he understands you before just handing you a prescription and sending you on your way. You may wait longer than most doctors and if you need to be seen right away it is a little difficult to get in but is totally worth it.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stuart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1983
Midmichigan Medical Center
Dr. Patrick J Stuart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Medical Providers-Care Centerfamily, 1570 E Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA
Dr. Patrick J Stuart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.