Dr. Patrick W Sturm Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick W Sturm?

I worked with Dr. Sturm for many years, many years ago. I was an RN in a critical care setting. I have never had anyone, let alone a co-worker, treat me so badly and with so little respect. And I wasn't the only one treated this way.

Over the years, I have found Dr. Sturm to be caring, efficient, and easy to talk with.

Uncaring doctor

I went to Dr. Sturm with my lung disease and he said my lungs were not bad and because I am about 80 pounds overweight , he suggested that I get gastric bypass surgery. What does that have to do with my lung disease? He seemed very unconcerned about my lungs and unwilling to help me get well. I have since went to another pulmonary doctor who took me seriously and did not make me feel uncomfortable like Dr Sturm did. Also, I have taken tests at the hospital and I have advanced lung disease but yet Dr Sturm said my lungs are not bad. The staff also seemed a big rude like others have stated here.

my son had respiratory failure due to DMD /musculardystrophy

We met Dt Sturm about 6 or 7 years ago , My son was in need of a new pulmo doc .He had out grown CHP.Matthew came down with pnumonia and was in ccu med cer beaver.Dr Sturm was instrumental in keeping my son alive .For the years that followed.He is a gentle giant , as Matt would refer to him .He can be a little rough at times but knows his stuff. through the years they bonded and a friendship grew... Matthew had "many" ccu stays as he was vent dependent and was sick often.All I can say as the mother of Matthew is "THANK you "this doctor , is excellent and I would refer anyone in need of a pulmo doc to Patrick Sturm... I am one of his patients also and the care and time he takes with his patients is wonderful....

Office staff is rude and obstructive

Dr. Sturm is a very good and caring doctor. He is very honest, answers questions in a forthright manner, and spends time with his patients. The office staff, on the other hand, seems jealous of allowing access to the doctor and is obstructive when one is seeking information or trying to make an appointment. I know at least one person who decided to get treatment elsewhere after experiencing the rudeness and offhand manner of the staff.

patients' mother

Dr Sturm is a wonderful doctor. He has been an encouragement to my son as well as excellent medical care.

AWFUL

Please if you need a lung doctor do not go to him his bedside manner is awful does not have a caring bone in his body very arrigant!!!! Thank God he is not the only lung Doctor around