Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Sweeney has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
The wait time to get a appointment is around 3 weeks plus and once you get to the office itself plan to spend at least 45 minutes in the waiting room and then about that same amount of time once you get back into a room. The nursing staff is getting better but the office staff forget what manners are, and you will get it is their way or the highway. Dr. Sweeney takes the time to talk to you and answer any questions that you might have, but rushes through procedures and has missed things or just decided to not pay attention to a swollen bladder wall, which turned out to be cancerous.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Patrick J Sweeney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Associates, 4441 Capital Ave SW, Battle Creek, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick J Sweeney in this video.
Dr. Patrick J Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Battle Creek, MI.