Dr. Patrick Malone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Malone?

Office Manager, Psychology Associates

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Patrick Malone consolidated his practice to Hillsborough in 2014, and permanently closed that practice in July 2016.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

This is one of the kindest, most compassionate doctors I've ever encountered. Wow, I got lucky!!!!

Mrs.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Customer Satisfaction

Posted on March 27th, 2015

My first visit with Dr. Malone was last week. And before you ask, I would most definitely recommended Dr. Malone to anyone needing professional help. His overall demeanor was calm and pleasant. He listened to what I had to say, and prompted me to act on his recommendations. I give him 5 starts for: Ease of Appointment, Promptness, Courteous, Diagnosis, excellent bedside manner, and spent more time with me as it was my first visit. I have so much more to share with Dr. Malone, as I value his professional opinion. My internal primary doctor care doctor doesn't specialize in behavior health. (That's like putting a band-aid over a deep wound) For me, his overall manner isn't just a revolving door, Dr. Malone has a great practice, and not just a business. Yes, we all know medicine is a business, but Dr. Malone treats his patients (speaking only on my behalf in particular) with dignity and respect. He adjusted my medications to fit my conditions. When I was a kid, some of you may remember, but some may not, when a doctor made house calls? Dr. Malone is one of those doctors. How may doctors to do you know that still use a prescription pad? That's unheard of these days. Just another side of him for the care of his patients. I plan to continue seeing him for as long as I can. He's a great doctor. Thanks Dr. Malone. Brett J. Thanks Dr. Malone Brett

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I loved Dr. Malone and the time I spent with him. He's a wonderful listener, and that's what so many of us need. He helped me immensely and I would recommend him to others. I saw him for about 4 years total.

Posted on October 9th, 2017