Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick K Thein has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Patrick K Thein has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Patrick K Thein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Horrible experience. Towards the end of my pregnancy he became very insistent on induction even though I'm a very healthy, young woman who's already had other children. I made it clear that, unless necessary I do not want induction. He was rude & cold. It was extremely difficult to get an explanation about anything. His lack of care and respect for woman is appalling. He treats all pregnancies like high risk, urgent ones regardless if your low risk. His front desk lady is even worse; cold, rude and just plain difficult.
Dr. Thein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1985
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPatrick K Thein Md, 770 the City Dr S Ste 8000, Orange, CA
Dr. Patrick K Thein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.