Dr. Patrick B Thomas Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick B Thomas?

Love this Doctor!!!

Dr. Thomas is very kind, caring and compassionate. He is very thorough during your child's visit and explains everything to you. He also asks the child if they have any questions and will provide and answer to child on his/her level. Very knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner!

Would totally recommend Dr. Thomas. We have seen him on several occasions for multiple children and he is amazing!! They are extremely prompt and friendly and great bedside manner! My kids love him .

Love this doctor! Was very good with the kids, excellent to communicate with, very personable.

GOD bless Dr Thomas

The bestHe saved My son's life

I absolutely recommend Dr. Thomas. He is a phenomenal surgeon and has a wonderful bedside manner.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Thomas

Our son was recently in the hospital and Dr. Thomas was his surgeon. I can't think of anyone else I would have rather had taking care of him than Dr. Thomas. Not only is he a great surgeon but I've never seen a doctor with a better bed-side manner with kids than this man. He was tremendous and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Awesome Experience

My daughter needed to have surgery on her hand to remove a cyst. Dr. Thomas was awesome in answering my daughter's questions and being informative and helpful. He exhibits a truly caring and concerned nature. Never felt rushed, it was as if she were his only patient that day. The procedure was smooth and the recovery and all aspects of the process were exactly as Dr. Thomas described prior to the surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will take my children to him in the future if the need arises.

Great Surgeon

Has great bedside manner and very reassuring. My newborn had surgery at 2 months and he was very understand and took his time explaining everything he was doing and going to do. Best doctor I've ever taken my kids to hands down.

Dr. Thomas has excellent bedside manner and was wonderful with my daughter. I trusted him with the care of my daughter and would do it again with any of my other children.

great doctor

Dr. Patrick B Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.