Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick G Ticman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Patrick G Ticman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Patrick G Ticman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
BOOOO TO ALL THE BAD COMMENTS! DR. TICMAN IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND IS OBVIOUSLY WELL CERTIFIED. HE HAD PASSION ON WHAT HE DOES. ALSO I WOULD NOT BLAME HIM WITH ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND SAYING FOR THE TIME BEING NOW IF THE SITUATION HAD GOTTEN WORST OVER THE TIME THEN THATS ON YOU GOING FOR YOUR FOLLOW UP IN ANY PAIN YOU HAD. SO I CAN GO ON FOREVER MY FATHER WAS A PATIENTS OF HIS AND LOVED HIM AND I AS WELL TAGGED VOTE 5 STARS ON HIM
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Patrick G Ticman accepts the following insurance providers.
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Medical Associates, 4475 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick G Ticman in this video.
Dr. Patrick G Ticman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.