Dr. Patrick K Timms Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick K Timms?

Completely Satisfied

My first visit was thoroughly completed, he listened all through my session. He listened carefully and ask the questions I wanted to hear. I look forward to seeing again next month. I can say he's caring and thorough, I was totally comfortable and pleased with some of the concern's that he was sharing, I felt like he had been my doctor for year's.

I do not recommend this doctor

Dr. Timms never made eye contact with me. He asked me two questions, did a 2 minute exam, and gave me a diagnosis. He wrote me a script for so much labwork but never explained what he was testing for or why. From the moment he walked in he appeared rude. He sat with his back towards me and spoke so low I could barely hear him. When I asked him to repeat himself, he showed his annoyance. He is not personable at all. His staff was ok. I believe I was misdiagnosed. He never explained why I was diagnosed with my illness or what the diagnosis meant.

Worse dr I have ever seen

I would never recommend anyone to see him. Like other's said he has a horrible bedside manner. My biggest issue with him and his nurse is getting my medicines refilled on time. They could care less about their patients.

Very nice courteous professional

Solid rheumatologist

I've had connective tissue disease for a long time and have been to more than a few rheumatologists in my day. Dr. Timms is solid. He addresses the important stuff -organ damage, prognosis, joint damage, etc and of course I can imagine his practice is very busy, so it might not be for you if you aren't familiar yet with your disease or are particularly needy. I've learned a long time ago to be grateful for normal labs and that unhappiness is not a medical disease to expect doctors to fix for you.

Horrible experience

The staff was rude from the moment I walked in until the moment I left, from the front desk to the doctor. Dr. Timms came in and only spent maybe 10 minutes with me, asked me a few questions, said he wanted me to get more lab work and to come back in a month. Oh, and I had to call them in a week to get my results, it's 2 weeks later and I still don't have them, I have left numerous messages with no return. He was rude and not very compassionate or personable, he made me feel stupid. I will now be taking my business to the Springs!

It's time Pueblo gets another rheumatologist

Been his patient for a few years. Misdiagnosed me recently. Spent less than 10 minutes. Went to CO Springs to have thorough work up (45 minutes), revealing I have not 1, but 2 auto-immune diseases. And really bad Pueblo only has one rheum specialist.

Horrible!

Besides being grossly obese, he could be patient, but isn't, he could be compassionate, but isn't. Staff is not helpful either. Sad he's the only rheumatologist in Pueblo. Go elsewhere!

this office in general was very unprofessional- from setting the initial appointment to check out from the appointment. The office staff lied to me about whether they had received information from my primary care physician. I was told not to call there again that they were very busy and would get to me when they could. Amazingly, they called back within minuted of my call stating that they had "just" received info from my PCP. I spent nearly a month waiting to get in as a new patient. Trying to be proactive, I asked if there were additional lab tests that could be done prior so that the dr would have this information when he saw me, and was told that he had to actually see me to determine that. I waited over 30 mins for my appointment when i arrived, and once i saw the Dr i wasinteh exam room for maybe 10 mins. he asked me a series of yes or no questions...and filled out an order for more lab work that he wants me back in a month to discuss...oh yes, and dont forget that he was more than happy to write a script for pain meds, which haven't been helpful at all. Another rater had stated that patients should be more prepared to go see him. I had done tons of research and write down specifics about when my symptoms were worse and what helped/didn't help. he wasn't interested in this at all. I now have a second opinion scheduled in another city with a different dr. and am having extreme difficulty getting my lab results from this office.

terrible!

I had a horrible experience! He didn't show any compassion, never said "hi" when entering the room or "bye" when he left. his bed side manner's were horrible. he pretty much left me hanging saying that he can't help me. even after finding out all the antibodies, and the symptoms i have presented with, he said he can't help me! the front desk staff were unprofessional, loudly talking about popping a zit!!! i'll never go back, i won't recommend him to anybody. i'm very upset and wasted so much time seeing him.

sorry doctor

The experence was terrible, he has no manners and is selfish, a lier you would expect him to be there for you. He makes you feel like that you are a peice of crap, I will NEVER see him again and if you are reading this please dont see him you will be highly disipointed. I am so upset with this doctor as you can see, and I am not the only one who has said the same thing.

Awesome

Dr.Timms and his staff has really been a GOD send to me, They are all very caring and personable. Dr Timms has given me hope when I thought all was lost and i was about to give up..I would recommend him to anyone.Thanks for the care and compassion that I have received