Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Patrick A Titus
Patrick A Titus is a Doctor primarily located in Seaford, DE. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 16
I have a long laundry list of degenerative spinal disorders, severe nerve damage in my arms and legs and lastly arthritis in all of my joints. Without my injections and my meds; i have NO quality of life to the point its not worth living. My spinal problems are so chronic that even most of the chronic pain management doctors refuse to touch me. So again thank God for Dr. Titus for agreeing to take me on without him id still be in agony n torchous pain!!!!
Dr. Titus is a nice man. But, as a doctor, he needs some work.I have never been to see him without having at least a two hour wait. My last visit to his office I showed up 20 minutes late and the girl at the desk seemed irritated by this. I told her that it didn't matter because he's never on time anyway. You can't schedule 7 to 8 patients an hour and expect to not run behind. My biggest problem with Dr. Titus is his solution to everything being a pain pill. I hurt my leg in a fall and saw him several times over the period of 9 months. Each time he would prescribe a pain pill. I wanted an xray. I had to beg before he finally sent me for an xray, but still prescribed a pain pill. Turned out I needed surgery.It takes more than a prescription pad to make you a doctor!
You may wait a bit to see the Dr. but he takes his time to listen. Many doctors do NOT listen. My husband and I both use him now as our family doctor and are very satisfied with the level of care he has provided to us. He spent over 40 minutes with me going over my test results and talking to me about my health in general. The girls at the front desk are also very helpful. I am new to the area and they spent time going over my different options for ob/gyn doctors in this area as well. I am suprised to see the rest of the reviews, all just complaints about time. It is ironic to me how we do not want to wait or pay for good healthcare in this country. Wake up people! Without our health, we do not have much. Its time to focus on the quality of care we are receiving and get over our personal issues of time and money.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions24459 Sussex Hwy, Seaford, DE
Patrick A Titus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seaford, DE.