Dr. Patrick B Truong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick B Truong?

Rude

He's so busy typing on his laptop and doesn't pay any attention to what I'm saying the whole visit felt like a put down. No respect and rude when he responds to my concerns

oeser

dr TRUONG workedon my mother in law Helen Oeser he is thorough and professional,in this day and age I really appreciate the time and care given to my loved ones. thank you dr we will recommend you to our friends and family in the future.

Dr. Truong is a very caring Dr. He takes his time with you and has no difficulty in prescribing any tests meant to solve your problem.

I am a first time patient and has seen him only once for a visit prior to colonoscopy. My problem with the staff is that if you need to reschedule your appointment, they will transfer your call to someone who does not return phone calls. It is very hard to contact that person who is rescheduling appointments. She never return phone calls. The only time I was able to make a change is when I was so upset and I asked to talk to the doctor myself and the office manager changed my appointment, only after I complained that the scheduler doesn't return phone calls. They require 72 hours cancellation notice, however, most medical office requires only 24 hours notice. I just left a message to the doctor through the office manager however, at this minute, I have not heard back from the doctor.