Dr. Patrick L Tsui Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Patrick L Tsui?

He listens to what I have to say,he asks me questions ..he does everything to help get me better. So if u want a good doctor come to dr.tsui ..staff is great also

Won't take you as a patient. If formally a patient to dr daugherty

Sadly disappointed that all patients do not get equal treatment

Recently moved to town and established our family with Dr. Tsui. My son broke his arm and called the office requesting a referral to go see an orthopedic doctor after being seen at the emergency room. The office staff said they will take care of it no issue and said do not worry about it when I asked if I need to call back and check to see if it was completed. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of trusting the office staff. This was not their policy which is fine but since it was different then what they said they failed to call me back and communicate this. I went to the orthopedic doctor trusting them and found out no referral was done and when I called them they said we had to see the doctor first for a referral which was fine but when I asked why they did not call me back when they had two days from our previous conversation to inform me of this difference all she could say that were too busy and had other patients to be concerned with.

Warning

Told me my insurance was too good to be true, that he doesn't take 'Obamacare' patients. Told me that people with jobs don't have insurance this good. refused to do certain labs based on what he 'thought' my insurance would pay (I called my provider and they said they would be covered.) I have a job and pay for my own insurance, not sure what this guys deal is. He went on political rant about democrats. (I am a republican, but he is a doctor not a politician, so I consider it to be rude.)

great bedside manner. treats patients with respect.

Dr. Patrick L Tsui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ringgold, GA.