Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick S Vaccaro has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Patrick S Vaccaro has the following 49 expertise
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Carotid Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Venous Insufficiency
- Embolism and Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Cerebral Revascularization
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Vascular Malformations
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Moyamoya Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Clinical Research
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemostatic Disorders
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Compartment Syndromes
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Limb Salvage
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Diabetic Foot
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Reperfusion Injury
Dr. Patrick S Vaccaro has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Patrick S Vaccaro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOsu Wexner Medical Clinic, 456 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH
Dr. Patrick S Vaccaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.