Dr. Patrick G Vinyard Is this you?

18 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick G Vinyard?

Patient

I had appointment at 8:00 a.m. and I was seen at 8:10. The nurses were polite and very professional. Dr. Vinyard examined me and asked if I hurt anywhere. I told the doctor that my shoulder was in pain and he examined my shoulder and prescribed medication for my pain, I am now taking the medication and I feel better and the pain is going away. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Vinyard and my wife will also be seeing this great Human being. He cares for his patients and understands you needs. I would recommend Dr. Vinyard to all my relatives and friends.

Dr. Patrick G Vinyard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.