Dr. Patrick W Lam Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Patrick W Lam?

Terrible bedside manners!

I went to see Dr. Lam as it recommended by my PCP whom I like very much, but this doctors comes across so unprofessional that is almost laughable it it was not my heart that was on the line. To start, my first appointment he had the file of another patient with him, not mine, and I had to watch a 15 minutes argument between him and his secretary about the error and how to fix it. Then I had my consultation and he came across unexperienced, and ordered that I had an Eco stress done, so I left already knowing that I would be looking for another doctor after the test. Today, I had my second appointment with him to hear what he had to say after the results of my eco stress, he was clearly annoyed that I brought my husband with me and was very defensive with our questions, not to mention that the whole time, he was slouched in his chair with his hands behind his head as if he was sunbathing in a sunny resort!! In sum, bad manners, disrespectful and unprofessional. I do not usually write reviews, but will start doing it now because people should never get this type of service!