Dr. J Waring Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. J Waring?

Posted on December 17th, 2015

my opinion of Dr. Waring I would tell my friends about him he goes straight to the point an d also tell you if there is anything he could do for your heath concern,no matte what any other physician says I feel you can trust ,there is no rush to get you in and out his stall is also attentive to your need as well if you have gastro issues you should consider Dr. Waring

patient

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Dr. Waring is very professional, caring, sympathetic, and very knowledgeable about his profession! I have suffered with Gastro paresis since 2001 and had many different types and forms of therapy including a gastric enterra device. This man is the only one that has been able to get me some relief. He has all kinds of tricks to try that I didn't even know existed. He never gives up and encourages his patients to do the same. I drive 4 hours to see him and would drive 10 if I had to.

Not Good Experience

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I unfortunately didn't have a good experience with Dr Waring. I went to see him due to stomach pain and inability to eat since the reviews were good. My first visit he jumped right to thinking I had gastroparesis and ordered a GES. My GES came back normal. He then gave me an antidepressant and told me to drink nutritional drinks and see him back in a few weeks to follow up and change medication dose if needed. It was frustrating because he didn't run any more tests and sent me a away with medication and told me to drink Ensure's. I really thought this doctor was going to help me. I'm sitting here losing weight, barely eating and have pain when I try to eat or drink. I will say he was nice and had good bedside manner, but I think he was completely clueless on how to help me. I wish he would have helped me more :(

Posted on March 16th, 2015

LOVE HIM , KEPT GOING TO A DOCTOR IN DALTON, THEY TOLD ME I HAD ALL KINDS OF THINGS, LIKE A TUMOR IN MY HEAD, AND WHEN I GOT THERE TO DR WARING HE FOUND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG , ULCER, AND FIXED IT . LOVE HIM

Good Luck

Posted on February 26th, 2015

This is probably the most unprofessional doctors office I've ever come across. On the advice of my primary doc, attempted to schedule a routine colonoscopy. Was routed to the voice mail of the Dr Waring's nurse. A few days went by with no call back. This continued each time i tried to call back. Same situation with the individual who was responsible for insurance pre-cert. Promised a call back the following day, and after a week or so when I followed up, didn't know who i was. I'd finally had enough. Asked to speak to practice manager to let them know precisely why they'd lost a patent. Guess what. No call back. Really makes me wonder what kind of treatment i would have received if I'd stayed with them.

A very caring doctor and staff!

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

Most impressive. All personnel, from the receptionists to Dr. Waring were knowledgeable regarding gastroparesis, and were kind and compassionate in their care. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Dr Waring was kind & thorough. I have already recommended him to others.

Feeling better

Posted on August 11th, 2013

I had to wait about 15 minutes for my appointment but that seems normal to me. I feel much better about my new diagnoses after speaking to Dr. Waring. He really listened to all of my concerns (and I had a lot). His nurse gave me some handouts on a new diet I have to follow and I've had to call her about a few questions on it. She has always returned my calls within a few hours. The receptionists were really nice to me also. I plan on seeing Dr Waring for follow up visits every 6 months.

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr.Waring is very caring and patient doctor. He never appears to be in a hurry. He sits and listens to everything you say . I just wish he had a better nursing assistant working with him. She is rude and an uncaring young girl. She will not return phone call and she is not friendly to me when I go there. Great doctors need people oriented nurses or medical assistants. I will certaintly continue to see him b/c he is good, but hope in the future he is blessed with a better assistant.

so disappointed

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

After reading reviews I felt I had chosen a good doctor. however that was not the case. He was quick to jump to a dianosis without running any tests and was wrong.(learned this after going to a different doctor). He would say he would get back to by a certain day, but it was days later befroe you heard back. His nurse is extremely rude. Such a wasted visit.

Follow up care non existent

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Recommend

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

I went to see this doctor after not getting the right treatment options for my very rare disorder. A lady who sees him for the same thing recommended him and I do too now! He spent time with me despite me being 45 min late. He believed and understood my problem, unlike many doctors before. He understands that many drugs haven't worked for me because many people who have this have the same problem, most docs insist the past drugs HAVE TO WORK! He listened and payed attention. He is fantastic.