Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Watson
Dr. Patrick Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Watson is affiliated with The Tampa General Hospital, Saint Joseph's Hospital and University Community Hospital at Carroll. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
DR. WATSON IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST AND MOST CARING PHYSICIAN I HAVE BEEN TREATED BY.THE DOCTOR LISTENS AND IS CONCERNED WITH WHAT YOU TELL HIM RE: YOUR OFFICE VISIT. BOTH HE AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF ARE COURTEOUS,AND RESPONSIBLE PROFESSIONALS. DR.WATSON HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOUND THE CALL OF DUTY TO ASSURE THAT I RECEIVED PROMPT AND ACCURATE CARE.
Trusted Dr and been his patient since year 2000. Have only had waiting time in all the years: However staff would work me into appointment book as needed based on the urgency of my appointment so I've never ever complained of the wait because of the flexibility the office has shown. Needed an appointment fast today ans was told they have a new Co puter system that will no longer a low them to work you in based on the urgency so I am curiousto see how that will affect my waiting time.
Dr. Watson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Tampa General Hospital
Saint Joseph's Hospital
University Community Hospital at Carroll
University Community Hospital
30 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Patrick Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8751 N 30th St, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick Watson in this video.
Dr. Patrick Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.