Dr. Patrick Weber Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Worst ER Doctor

Posted on November 25th, 2013

In early 2013, I was seen in the ER of Titus Regional Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant by Dr. Patrick Weber. I was in severe pain from a fall and possible broken ribs, yet Dr. Weber never once examined me, never asked me my level of pain, never looked to see if there was any swelling or edema and never listened to my lungs. He requested an x-ray and left. I returned from x-ray and was told by the nurse I could go home. I refused to leave without seeing Dr. Weber and receiving the results of the x-ray and home instructions. When he finally did return to my examining room (only because I wouldn't leave until he did), he was extremely aggitated and annoyed for having to see me and give me the results of my tests. I would say he was even on the edge of belligerant. I reported him the next day to the hospital Quality Management team who profusely apologized to me for his behavior. I am now in the process of disputing his CEP America bill for services I never received from him. I would caution anyone considering using his services in the future.

Posted on May 24th, 2015