Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Wiater has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Wiater was my angel that helped me and his staff are the best. They were so nice and very attentive to my needs. Dr Patrick is a great surgeon and treats his patients with true respect. He makes having such a bad situation a little bit brighter. Thank you Dr Wiater you are the best Dr. that I met in my life. Love you and God bless you!
In order to give an accurate assessment of this gentleman's commitment to his field of expertise, consideration must be given to the condition that I was in upon my admission to the hospital. Upon discharge from Henry Ford Main there were issues that resulted in my being taken to Troy Beaumont. Admission to Royal Oak was the decision due to compound break and multiple fractures in foot. Dr. Wiaters experience determined the course to be followed which consisted of adequate time for swelling to subside before surgical corrections were attempted. He cared enough to not engage in superfluous actions but to thoroughly approach these two separate time consuming procedures as if I were the President. Subsequently, there is no doubt in my mind as to whether or not he would be my recommendation for any orthopedic trauma surgery. In my opinion his skill set is par excellence.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2011, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
22 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Patrick J Wiater accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick J Wiater in this video.
Dr. Patrick J Wiater is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Beverly Hills, MI.