Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Wiater?

Skilled beyond belief.

Dr. Pat is the epitome of orthopedic surgery excellence. His skill, knowledge, compassion and talent is what all orthopedic surgeons strive for, but few achieve. He has repaired two shattered legs and a hip for my husband over the last 10 years. I can't say enough good about this doctor and would recommend him without hesitation or reservations. Thank you for saving my husband three times, but I pray I never need your services again. We will always be grateful to you and your compassionate staff. Ronald and Teri Daniel

Shattered foot

Four emergency trauma surgeries performed on my foot by Dr. Patrick Wiater after a bad automobile accident. My foot was completely shattered, and Dr. Wiater put my foot back together allowing me to walk again. I cannot thank him enough! Amazing surgeon!

A miracle

He saved my shattered leg and because of him, I can walk again :)

Dr Wieter gave me care above and behond the best care for my fractured arm I thank him so much for his expert talent

I wish others surgeons to be just like Dr. Patrick J Wiater.

Dr. Wiater was my angel that helped me and his staff are the best. They were so nice and very attentive to my needs. Dr Patrick is a great surgeon and treats his patients with true respect. He makes having such a bad situation a little bit brighter. Thank you Dr Wiater you are the best Dr. that I met in my life. Love you and God bless you!

Great Dr. and staff!!

Well worth the wait Dr. Patrick and his staff are the best. They were so nice and very attentive to my needs. Dr Patrick is a great surgeon and treats his patients with true respect. He makes having such a bad situation a little bit brighter. Thank you Dr Wiater your the best.

In order to give an accurate assessment of this gentleman's commitment to his field of expertise, consideration must be given to the condition that I was in upon my admission to the hospital. Upon discharge from Henry Ford Main there were issues that resulted in my being taken to Troy Beaumont. Admission to Royal Oak was the decision due to compound break and multiple fractures in foot. Dr. Wiaters experience determined the course to be followed which consisted of adequate time for swelling to subside before surgical corrections were attempted. He cared enough to not engage in superfluous actions but to thoroughly approach these two separate time consuming procedures as if I were the President. Subsequently, there is no doubt in my mind as to whether or not he would be my recommendation for any orthopedic trauma surgery. In my opinion his skill set is par excellence.

A Doctor's Doctor Who Cares

Not only is he very renown and great technically, but also is a good guy that cares about his patients. Very professional yet laid back. Not arrogant, but confident. Listens to patient's questions and concerns.

Dr. Patrick Wiater is an excellentdoctor and very competent.

Dr. Patrick J Wiater is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, MI.