Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick Yoon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Patrick Yoon has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Patrick Yoon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick Yoon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I had Dr. Yoon and Dr. Kyle as surgeons for a hip replacement. They were excellent before during and after the proceedure. My results have been superior to those of friends that have had similar proceedures. Additionally, Dr. yoon was at the hospital consistently while I was there to follow up, and was exceptionally patient during all of my visits.
21 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMinneapolis Va Medical Center, 1 Veterans Dr, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Patrick Yoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.