Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Zielie has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Kidney Stones
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Male Circumcision
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
He was the on call doctor when I was in the ER and he would NOT listen to how i was feeling, very rude and talked down to my wife and I. Did not look at my info, ultrasound, bloodwork or anything else before he came in to the room. He had his mind up before he even saw me. Absolutely the WORST bedside manner/doctor I have ever seen! If i could rate him 0 stars I would!!!!
20 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Patrick J Zielie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick J Zielie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cordova, TN.