- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrizia Riccardi MD
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Brattleboro, VT, with other offices in Stafford Springs, CT and Cooperstown, NY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi has 3 locations
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi has the following 12 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Patrizia Riccardi
Dr. Riccardi works in Brattleboro, VT and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Riccardi is affiliated with Bassett Medical Center and Johnson Memorial Hospital.