Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrocinia A Magat has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patrocinia A Magat has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Patrocinia A Magat has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I selected this doctor due to my regular doctors not taking my change in insurance. I had some "red flags" at the first meeting, but did my best to communicate my concerns and needs. This doctor misdiagnosed me twice. The second time I ended up being admitted to the hospital after driving myself to the ER. This doctor doesn't listen to her patients and ignores injuries or physical complaints. She doesn't order proper labs and I found her and two of her staff to be rude and unprofessional. There is an issue with communication and caring. I have found a new doctor and I am encouraged to get the help and care I needed.
This office is the worst medical office I've ever been in. The doctor was not in the least interested in the care advised by the pathology lab and dismissed my results. She wanted me to make an additional appointment for a health check which I was expecting and said she said she gets paid for each appointment, even though she did nothing on the initial one. The office was not clean either and it was total waste of time seeing her.
Dr. Magat is in the business of billing insurance not patient care. Her office is neglected and staff is unorganized and rude...probably due to working conditions. When you are told that the dr. refuses to following medical orders of another dr due to fear of fines...even though you life is a stake, there is a serious ethical problem. There are so many bad reviews about this lady that I can;t believe she hasn't had her license taken away..and I am embarrassed that I went to her. Third world care in Poway.
Dr. Magat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1967
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Patrocinia A Magat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPatrocinia Albania Magat Md, 15706 Pomerado Rd Ste 104, Poway, CA
Dr. Patrocinia A Magat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poway, CA.