Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrycja I Czesnowski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 63
Had tests done 3 weeks out. I finally call while they're open, the 2nd time no answer I leave a message to receive my results. Four business days later I call again. Their reason for not calling back was "we're really busy". I get a printout & realize they didn't test me for the very reason I made the appointment. This is the 2nd time I specifically made this appointment to get this specific test done and they didn't do the test. I have to wait another year b/c of insurance. I requested to speak to the doctor about my results and this test, I have waited for 2 days for a response.Finally I said, I'll just write a review about her because this is not how you treat patients and others who aren't as assertive will be mistreated. They should know before they walk in the door. There are so many other visits where things have happened, but this is the one that truly sums up all the experiences that have been repeated. Also, expect to be thrown in an x-ray room or the blood drawn room while you wait for the doctor/ a patient room. For some reason after you've been there for 2 hours they put you in a random free room then move you to a patient room after you wait for another 20-30 min. Understaffed/ minimum 3 hr wait
Poor air ventelation especially for an MD office, clinic smells not fresh. That is our first and last visit, we were asked to provide urine and blood test even before seeing doctor, the reason we were there for does not require these tests, we asked why do you ask us to do these tests, they said to see maybe you have cholesterol or need vitamins, we refused to take these tests.
I've been to see her 3 or 4 times now and I've decided to find a different doctor. Long waiting time every time (at least an hour after my appointment, even in the morning). Staff are not helpful. She is nice enough but talks to you for only a few minutes. She's fine if you already know what you want going in (ie prescription refill) but I would not recommend.
Dr. Czesnowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 2007
St John Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Patrycja I Czesnowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Medical Services Pc, 24503 John R Rd, Hazel Park, MI
Dr. Patrycja I Czesnowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazel Park, MI.