Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patsy C Lazarous has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Patsy C Lazarous has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Patsy C Lazarous is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Wanted to come in within a week to have them look at a possible blood clot in my leg (which could be life threatening) . I was really hoping to get the kind of care you can expect fro ma doctor like this, however, the doctor seems to overbook her practice for a full two months down the road... How can this be a good doctor if they do not leave pockets in their scheduled for serious cases? I was literally told to go to one of Seattle's horrendous ER instead. Why did i even try?
This has happened on more than one occasion and I do not intend to return. For example, I saw her for an allergic reaction to something. She insists I have a problem with my tooth or I need to see a neurologist rather than treating the allergy. I tell her I have osteoporosis and severe stomach issues. She does nothing to help with the stomach issues and prescribes me a mediation for osteoporosis that specifically says not to take it if you have stomach problems. The list goes on. I would not recommend this physician.
I switched to Dr Lazarus because I heard she was very, smart, genuine and patient with her patients. I was not disappointed! Every time I have been to see Dr. Lazarus, she is interested in me, my family and whatever brought me in to see her. My husband switched to her also and has been very satisfied with her care. We have moved to Seattle from the Eastside, but continue to go to her for our care - she is worth the drive!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Patsy C Lazarous accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Medical Group, 12917 SE 38th St Ste 100, Bellevue, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patsy C Lazarous in this video.
Dr. Patsy C Lazarous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.