Dr. Patsy Lazarous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patsy Lazarous?

Can't even get in

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Wanted to come in within a week to have them look at a possible blood clot in my leg (which could be life threatening) . I was really hoping to get the kind of care you can expect fro ma doctor like this, however, the doctor seems to overbook her practice for a full two months down the road... How can this be a good doctor if they do not leave pockets in their scheduled for serious cases? I was literally told to go to one of Seattle's horrendous ER instead. Why did i even try?

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Lazarous is one the best doctors I have ever had! She is thorough, caring and takes her time with patients. Her bedside manner is excellent.

Shows no concern for patient & appears to lack knowledge

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

This has happened on more than one occasion and I do not intend to return. For example, I saw her for an allergic reaction to something. She insists I have a problem with my tooth or I need to see a neurologist rather than treating the allergy. I tell her I have osteoporosis and severe stomach issues. She does nothing to help with the stomach issues and prescribes me a mediation for osteoporosis that specifically says not to take it if you have stomach problems. The list goes on. I would not recommend this physician.

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 21st, 2012

I switched to Dr Lazarus because I heard she was very, smart, genuine and patient with her patients. I was not disappointed! Every time I have been to see Dr. Lazarus, she is interested in me, my family and whatever brought me in to see her. My husband switched to her also and has been very satisfied with her care. We have moved to Seattle from the Eastside, but continue to go to her for our care - she is worth the drive!

best pcp i have had

Posted on January 27th, 2011

one of the reasons of choosing her initially was the ease of getting appointments. But as I have visited her past 1.5years, I feel she is the best PCP I have had. Excellent in getting back and personally calling up,and very good in her diagnosis.

Posted on March 31st, 2009

This is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2017