Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pattabiraman B Iyer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 21
I think Dr. Iyer is one of the best doctors in the state of California and probably one of the best in the country. He sits down with you, asks questions, listens to you and finds out if there is anything wrong. When I was looking for a doctor, I asked everyone I knew who the best doctor was. Almost everyone said Dr. Iyer. I went to him, he diagnosed me. I am on a CPAP now and have medication for my cholestrol. I am almost 53. Now I have all my energy back. I wake up in the morning feeling rested, I eat healthy and I feel amazing. He is the best doctor I have ever had. If there is something wrong, he will find it. He also saved my friend's life without ever even meeting him. He told the clinic where to look for a problem that no one else could find. Now my friend is his patient also. Dr. Iyer is a little behind on seeing patient sometimes, because most of the time he sits down and takes time with his patients. He works a lot of days until 1:00 in the morning. He is extremely dedicated.
Dr Iyer is totally worth the wait!! I doesnt bother me to wait because I know that when its my turn he takes his time and ALWAYS fixes the problem, from a sore throat to cancer. I trust him totally!! I find that the people that complain the most about the wait are people who arent even his patients...I dont understand the only thing I can say is that its a small town with small town talk. The staff is always friendly sometimes look a bit stressed but so far not rude. The blonde front office girl needs to not talk so loud about her personal life because we (the patients) dont care!!
The Dr is a very good dr. He does what ever is in his reach to. Treat you and find a solution to fix you up. And if he can't fix you up he will find the best Dr he know will take care of you. He's the best of the best. Wait time is long but its worth the wait. The only bad thing of his office is some of the front office staff is very rude specialy one a blond bouncy one, she calls to confim appointments and if you ask what its for she answer not profecionaly, and when your in the waiting room if your her friend your up next but ive complained but she seems to getaway with her unprofessional behavior.
Dr. Iyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Dr. Pattabiraman B Iyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPattabiraman Balam Iyer Md, 581 4th Ave, Gustine, CA
Dr. Pattabiraman B Iyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gustine, CA.