Dr. Patti Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patti Huang?

I LOVE DR. PATTI!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I LOVE DR. PATTI!!!!! She's amazing!!! Literally I'll never go to another ENT she's so knowledgeable about so many things. Even things I don't know are related she has the answers too!! I'm having my tonsils out in a few weeks and I know I'll be in the best hands possible. She never rushes through a visit and isn't pushy about surgery or multiple sinus procedures without trying to figure out what's causing them ie. allergies, immune system problems. She communicates with my other doctor's so we're all on the same team helping me get better!!

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Very thorough. Educated me on the diagnosis. Spent time with me. Fabulous bedside manner. Great office staff. Dr Huang was very concerning and compassionate!

Best ENT in Frisco!

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr Huang is a fantastic ENT! Her bedside manner is one if the best I’ve ever encountered, and she takes time to make sure all your questions are answered. You can tell she truly cares about her patients .

Excellent doctor and staff!

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Dr. Patti Huang is excellent. She is extremely skilled in her field but is also very personable, which is rare to find in a specialist medical professional. If you are looking for an ENT, I would absolutely recommend Dr. Huang and her staff.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Dr Huang is fantastic. She actually listens and asks relevant questions. I like the fact that she gave me options and involved me in my care. She starts conservatively and proceeds accordingly. I highly recommend her!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Huang is one of the most personable , compassionate, caring doctors I've ever met. I'm new to this area and found her on line-and found that she was awesome. She listens intently to your problem and talks to you in laymans terms to explain what needs to be done to help. Very caring friend staff also. I would highly recommend Dr. Huang and her staff. She has also helped me with referrals to other doctors in the area, since I knew no one. She has excellent bedside manner and spent lots of time with me, too.

Exceptional ENT

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I had my tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy with Dr. Huang about 8 months ago. I was terrified to get my tonsils out at 17 years old, but she walked me through the process. Very nice office, friendly staff, and Dr. Huang herself is a very personable, calming doctor who knows exactly what she's talking about and answered all of my thousands of questions for me. When I experienced pain after surgery she got me an appointment at her office the next day, and quelled my fears. Overall, I had a great experience and will definitely be coming back to Dr. Huang for any other operations or ENT related issues.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Huang and her staff have been excellent through pre-to post op surgery for my daughters tonsillectomy. I would absolutley recommend her.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

THIS DOCTOR SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!! Very compassionate and professional. THIS DOCTOR SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! Very professional. I cried when she moved to the Dallas area.

Dr Patti Huang is an amazing doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2015

One of the best, most knowledgeable, sincere and caring doctors I have ever met

The best there is

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Dr. Huang and her staff are absolutely wonderful. She has always been highly attentive to my needs and works diligently to improve my health. She's the best there is and I can't recommend her enough .

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Dr. Huang is a great doctor. She treats my mother and both of my children. She has also performed surgeries in both my kids. Her staff is always warm, polite and efficient. She always spend sufficient time with my family in explaining their diagnosis and treatments. I would highly recommend her to anybody that is having ears, nose and throat issues.