Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patti Marie M Young
Dr. Patti Marie M Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Berlin, WI, with other offices in New Berlin, WI and New Berlin, WI (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Patti Marie M Young has 4 locations
3610 Michelle Witmer Memorial Dr Ste 100
New Berlin, WI 53151
3610 Michelle Witmer Memorial Dr # 1
New Berlin, WI 53151
Book Online Now
Dr. Patti Marie M Young has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Patti Marie M Young has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Mom of 5 children
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patti Marie M Young - Posted on June 1st, 2013
Dr. Young is one of the most kind and thoughtful doctors that I have experienced. She knows what it is like to be a mother who balances work and children, and she is a great doctor. She has always known how much time to spend with me and has always been able to take care of my children's needs. We need more doctors like Dr. Young - a woman and mother who understands what we go through for our kids.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patti Marie M Young - Posted on September 7th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patti Marie M Young - Posted on June 21st, 2011
Dr Young, albeit pleasant, just seems to rush through an Appointment. As stated before,she is kind, caring, but isnt very thorough.. One example(of many): We went to see her (being my son's Primary Dr)for a possible ear infection he was having..She looked at his ears for about 5 seconds total, and dismissed the notion of an infection, and hurried us out the door. Day 3, my son was screaming,which I took him back to her, and then she prescribed medication for the now-fully infected ears. 2 office appts totalling $250 later, I was very angry. I have since switched Dr's within the office after a few other episodes like this,as I felt she is somewhat incapable of being a full fledged Pediatrician for our family. If you can, try Dr. Jeruk (not sure of the spelling) or Dr. Schwake. Dont allow your child to suffer like I,sadly, did.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Patti Marie M Young Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Patti Marie M Young
Patti-Marie Young, MD, is a kind of caring physician who takes time to establish solid relationships with her patients and their parents. As a specialist in pediatrics, Dr. Young offers expertise in every dimension of children's health and is concerned with her patients' physical, social and emotional development. Prior to joining the team at Southwest Pediatrics, Dr. Young served as an urgent care doctor at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patti Marie M Young, MD - Pediatrics in New Berlin, WI, in this video.
Dr. Patti Marie M Young is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Berlin, WI.