Dr. Patti Marie M Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patti Marie M Young?

Mom of 5 children

Dr. Young is one of the most kind and thoughtful doctors that I have experienced. She knows what it is like to be a mother who balances work and children, and she is a great doctor. She has always known how much time to spend with me and has always been able to take care of my children's needs. We need more doctors like Dr. Young - a woman and mother who understands what we go through for our kids.

Highly recommend

Dr. Young is extremely kind and intelligent. She has been the primary physician for my boys (ages 3 and 5)and my wife and I feel very fortunate to have her as our children's doctor.

Mama

Dr Young, albeit pleasant, just seems to rush through an Appointment. As stated before,she is kind, caring, but isnt very thorough.. One example(of many): We went to see her (being my son's Primary Dr)for a possible ear infection he was having..She looked at his ears for about 5 seconds total, and dismissed the notion of an infection, and hurried us out the door. Day 3, my son was screaming,which I took him back to her, and then she prescribed medication for the now-fully infected ears. 2 office appts totalling $250 later, I was very angry. I have since switched Dr's within the office after a few other episodes like this,as I felt she is somewhat incapable of being a full fledged Pediatrician for our family. If you can, try Dr. Jeruk (not sure of the spelling) or Dr. Schwake. Dont allow your child to suffer like I,sadly, did.

Dr. Patti Marie M Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Berlin, WI.