- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patti G Moulton MD
Dr. Patti G Moulton, MD is a doctor primarily located in Staunton, VA, with other offices in Staunton, VA and Portsmouth, VA. They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Patti G Moulton has 3 locations
Dr. Patti G Moulton has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Patti G Moulton has the following 14 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Patti G Moulton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Patti G Moulton
Dr. Moulton graduated from the Eastern Virginia Medical School in 1984. Dr. Moulton works in Staunton, VA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.