Dr. Patti M Nemeth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patti M Nemeth?

Making an appointment

Took hours till call back just to make appt. then when they called me back i was put on hold. Was told no one can make an appt without a primary dr. Even though my ENT reffered me to this dr. When on phone you have to prove your worthy enough to see this dr. I was hospitalised and told to see this dr. But this was not good enough to be approved by receptonist for an appointment.

It did take several days to get the staff to call back and schedule an appointment. You will always get voice mail when you call. BUT, her secretary/nurse called me back at 6:30 pm--they are obviously VERY busy and the fact that they were working that late shows dedication. I was also able to get my appt bumped up. Dr. Nemeth was very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I was glad I waited to see her. Would definitely recommend her! She took her time and examined me head to toe.

Was able to diagnose and treat cause for neuropathy as a vitmain deficiency. Had neuropathy for over a dozen years. Excellent, caring, physician. Highly recommend.

Great doctor! Knowledgeable & Caring.

I've been Dr Nemeth's patient for almost ten years. She is diligent in determining the proper diagnosis, up-to-date in research and best treatments, but also willing to refer to a colleague with greater expertise, if necessary. Her experience and training is exceptional; she has a Ph.D. in Anatomy (specialized in neuroanatomy) and taught at Washington University's Medical School before she sought her M.D. degree. Dr. Nemeth is also kind and interested, providing excellent patient care. I believe that Dr. Nemeth accepts new patients only upon physician referral, and that scheduling the initial visit may require a wait of several weeks. She does return phone calls within one to two days, delays having been caused by the need to provide emergency treatment.

Terrible Staff

I never saw the doctor but her staff didn't return calls for 2 days to set an appointment. The staff is a reflection on their boss. I found someone else.