Dr. Patti Reddell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patti Reddell?

awesome!

Posted on June 24th, 2011

dr. reddell really cares about my daughter! she spends the time to answer all my questions and she is very gentle with my daughter!the nurses are really good at follow-up phone calls to see how everyone is after a sickness and they they always take great care of us! the others doctors in her practice are awful so only go to dr. reddell but she is wonderful!

Best Pediatrician Ever!

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Dr. Reddell has been caring for my children for 16 years and I trust her implicitly! She is thorough and caring and I will be very sorry when my children are too old to see her anymore.

Posted on April 20th, 2011