Dr. Patton V Nickell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patton V Nickell?

Beware! This didn't happen with only one patient.

He frequently cancelled appointments due to being busy with other obligations. Difficult to reschedule. But don't point this out or express your concern. If you do his kind, caring, funny , smiling and compassionate manner ends in a flash of anger that comes to the surface, then he catches himself. He is very controlled and controlling.

Dr. Nickel is an incredible Psychiatrist . Appointments are difficult to schedule (long wait )

Outstanding Psychiatrist

A caring and empathetic Dr. where I never feel as though he doesn't have time for me. He is an outstanding health care provider.

Dr. Nickel's compassion, empathy and intellect.

All of the characteritics noted above immediately instilled a comfort. level and rapport with Dr, Nickel. I cannot say enough positive attributes for this practioner. Be prepared for candor, which is sommething I actually prefer. Dr. Nickel is at the top of his game in understanding, knowledge, diagnostics and application. I would highly recommend Dr. Nickel.

Counselor or Drug Dealer

I have rarely, maybe upon my first visit 2 years ago, been asked to talk about how I am doing. My visits are always about how the drugs are doing. Then after prescribing them and consequently my becoming depenent on them, I get treated as though I were the one who asked for the drugs in the first place.

Patient

During my last two years in therapy with him, he has been extremely professional, caring and thorough in helping me understand my problems. He allowe ...

Dr. Patton V Nickell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.