Dr. Paul Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Cohen?

Dr Cohen rocks.

Posted on March 10th, 2017

He is the most down to earth person you'll find. Knowledgeable in his field and listens to what you problems are.

POOR FOLLOW UPS AND REPLIES FROM OFFICE

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I seen Dr. Cohen 3 weeks ago today - he gave me a prescription - he said he would call me or I should call him after I have the stitch in my back taken out... I had that done on Dec. 2 - I have trying to get a reply from someone even his office on both College and Yonge St. nobody seems to know a thing. The offices on College staff is very rude... I don't know if I have anything wrong from the biopsy I had and he told me to hold on to the prescription until the results came in. I leave the city end of Dec. for 3 1/2 months - and nobody can even return a call to me - the girl at Yonge St. office spoke to me on Monday Dec. 7th and said she would get back to me in 2 or 3 hours this is the 9th and no reply - I cannot get through to a real person at all... I would opt out of coming to this Dr. again. what kind of health system is this.

Posted on July 18th, 2017