Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul A Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Cook has been my OB/GYN since 1993 in Texas. He took very good care of me over the next couple of years with some issues I was having. He always answered my questions and let me talk without interrupting. With our first child I developed a condition about a month early that put my health at risk. He caught it and induced ,delivering our healthy son and saving me from further complications. He delivered our surprise daughter a few years later! When he moved from our town I remained his patient and didn't mind the drive. Then he moved to Ok and I didn't hesitate I my decision to keep going to him. As long as I stay healthy and he keeps practicing I will take a day off work each year and keep my appt with Dr. Cook!! He is a wonderful doctor and over the years my husband and have come to consider him a friend as well.
Very thorough in explaining things to me. In the 3 years I've been seeing him, I've to wait for an extended period of time once-when a baby came early. After my last doctor moved out of state, it took me almost 7 years and many others to find one who cared about me and my health. I am very pleased with Dr. Cook!!
I have seen Dr. Cook several times now when my regular physician refered me to him after I had an unusal PAP. He answered all of my questions, took time to explain everything to me, told me it would be a week for my labs to come back but I got a call two days later from his nurse telling me everything was normal, so I didn't have to stress out all weekend. I think they are very professional and I have no problems with his bedside manner.
Dr. Cook has been my OB/GYN for about 3 years now. I love him and if I could pick a doctor to be a doctor for everything, he would be it! He always spends time with me, answers questions, makes great suggestions. I had an ectopic pregnancy and if it weren't for him, it would've never been noticed. He tells me what I need to hear rather than what i want to hear. I love how honest he is. No woman looks forward to these types of visits but he makes it very comfortable.
29 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Paul A Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr Mcdonalds Ent Allergy Center Pllc, 8231 N Owasso Expy, Owasso, OK
Dr. Paul A Cook is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Owasso, OK.