Dr. Paul A Gardner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Gardner?

Dr Gardner and his staff are amazing. They are extremely helpful and wonderful. My son received endonasal surgery seven years ago and has had no additional surgeries. He has had a wonderful quality of life. We are forever grateful to Dr. Gardner.

I saw Dr. Gardner for evaluation of a pineal gland cyst. Quite authoritatively, he assured me that it was no danger and would not grow. He was relatively generous with his time, and answered all of my questions thoroughly, although he had a surgeon's tunnel vision, and was too quick to prescribe therapies outside of his specialty on a speculative basis. Very knowledgeable about neuro-surgery.

3+ hour wait on multiple visit. Only see i terns

Oh doctor Paul

Paul is a man that I know he is a man that sleeps on vacation when his kids overflows the bath tub how great of a dad great work Paul keep it up

Dr. Gardner took very good care of my dad this past week. He was very patient and kind with all of our questions.

He gave me my life back

Dr. Gardner operated on me for Trigeminal Neuralgia, an extremely painful condition. I will never be able to thank him enough for giving me a pain free life again. He is a very patient and caring person and I feel very fortunate to have found him.

Couldn't Ask for a better Doctor

Dr. Gardner did a great job on my surgery. He is an amazing dr. he listens, answers questions, takes extra time with you. I can ask him anything and not feel dumb or like he don't have time. His staff is GREAT, they call or e-mail me right back. if I get upset, they calm me down. They are so caring. If you do have to wait for him, it is because there is a reason, like an emergency with another patience, he isnt off having a good time. If I need to see him before my next scheduled appointment, they get me in within a week. I wouldn't go anywhere else, unless he leaves Pittsburgh. I've been dealing with a brain issue for 12 years now and Dr. Gardner was one of the surgeon who saved my life! I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr Paul Gardner is a very respectfull and professional doctor.

Dr Paul Gardner has not only done excellent surgery, he is also very caring.That is probably the best a doctor can be.

Amazing

Dr. Gardner is a talented and amazing surgeon. He diagnosed my pituitary tumor did a minimally invase procedure to resect it and i was home and feeling good in no time. He is professional, talented, and brilliant. As a nurse i trust him and would put my faith in him for any neruological issue.

Absolutely wonderful

Dr. Gardner operated on my son recently and we always felt like he was in the very best hands. Even with a complication, I felt comforted knowing the knowledge Dr. Gardner has and his very compassionate nature. His staff is absolutely the best and we are glad we traveled from out of state to see him.

Thank God for Doctor's like Dr. Paul Gardner

My husband at the age of 53 had a mini stroke, Dr. Gardner did surgery on my husband Doug, and I am very thankful for Doctor's like Dr. Paul Gardner. Doctor was very professional and accuracy and his bedside manner was the best. Thank you Dr. Gardner...may God bless you and your family.