Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Grant Sr
Dr. Paul Grant Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Grant is affiliated with TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL FORT WORTH, Cook Children's Medical Center and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Grant Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Acute Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Showing 5 of 48
Sneaky. Lies. Is out to take your pain pills that you need for more than one illness. Does not care about his patients enough to handle their concerns or issues. I was treated badly when I needed pain pills for my pancreatitis (chronic) when I went to his office, only once, for his help. I can see why he was disciplined by the Texas Medical Board. He and his new nurse claimed to have explained to me and my husband about lowering my pain melds, but he did not. Why lie about things? I have several doctors in the area, but in my 78 years of being on this earth, no doctor or nurse has ever refused to see me in an emergency or treated me badly. My husband and I left his office, and I will never return there for anything.
Dr. Grant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook Children's Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Heath Harris Methodist Fort Worth
TX Health Fort Worth
47 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies Jamaica
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Paul Grant Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTX Health Care Pain Management, 1307 8th Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Paul Grant Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.