Dr. Paul Jacobson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Jacobson?

Posted on March 1st, 2009

Be prepared to wait if you make an appointment with this doc. He's usually 45 minutes late in the morning, if you have an afternoon appointment, wait times are up to 3 hours. I get the feeling he'd rather not even have to talk to me and he doesn't always seem to hear what I say. One time after telling him that NSAIDS tear up my stomach unless they have a special coating, he wrote me a prescription for an NSAID with no coating - I tried 1/2 a dose after dinner and then was sick to my stomach for the next 5 hours. 59 pills go to waste, should have asked for a sample!

Posted on September 24th, 2015