Dr. Paul Stewart Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Paul Stewart?

Terrible!!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Been seeing over a year and still no diagnosis! Finally got one, but it was the wrong one he read the wrong report and gave me an improper diagnosis! Lucky I did not start the medication. DO NOT EVER SEE THIS DOCTOR IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Paul Stewart Las Vegas review no good

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Paul Stewart Las Vegas review no good

Grateful Patient

Posted on May 5th, 2012

I am forever grateful to Dr. Stewart for saving my life from lung cancer. I was referred to by a family doctor after a cough for weeks and the chest Xray was confirmed and double chekced with a biospy. I am on oxygen for life after treatment, but I am cancer free and will live to see my grandchildren. Thank you to all of his staff for being so kind and caring. Today is my one year anniversary of being cancer free, I am planning a trip to Canada this summer, and have many more years to live.

six visits no resolution wate hours for him

Posted on June 4th, 2010

I was sent to Dr. Stewart due to abnormal ct scans and x rays My primary doc had an urgency with my condition, well inhalers steroids were thrown at me and I was treated like a "number" My primary doc sent me to Dr stewart to get a bronchoscopy however this doc refused after several visits and loads of blood work just revealing it was nothing that they said it was in the begining, I insisted that the steroids and cough med inhalers not improving and no one would listen to me. I am someones daughter mother wife sister and it really disturbs me that dr stewart couldnt take ten min to listen I waited two hours for him on my last visit for him to tell me to repeat a test I had already done few days prior that proved I do not have a minor issue going on. I started crying in the office and lodged complaints with everyone I could, after finding out my case is in fact a malignant metastasis as noted on my radiology report ( the last one I took) so i wasted months. I do not care about how "nice" a Doctor is or how much he smiles etc If the doctor is effeciant and get to the bottom of things I am happy with that I am not seeking a therapist type doc to be nice to me i just wanted to resolve or treat what I have going on.It just saddens me that some docs are blind and just throw medicine at you without even knowing what the problem is to begin with these are peoples lifes at stake and I expected more I had a stack full of all my tests radiology reports I did my part.Please do not go to Dr stewart if you feel that something is really wrong with u other than asthma etc( I dont have asthma) thank you.

Posted on September 25th, 2017