The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul J Aanderud
Dr. Paul J Aanderud, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul J Aanderud has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Paul J Aanderud has the following 10 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 2 of 7
I have a chronic skin condition and my insurance changed so I had to find a new doctor. It was easy to make an appointment, I got in that same day, and I had no trouble finding the place. The staff was kind helping me out with the paperwork, and the office was nice inside. I watched a movie and had a snack while I waited. The Doctor was great. He was easy to talk to, knew about my condition and took his time. I didn't feel rushed like I did at my last dermatologist. I even learned something new about my condition. I have hope. Overall, I was in and out in less then 30 minutes. I highly recommend Dr Aanderud
9 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Paul J Aanderud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUNNYSIDE 205 DERMATOLOGY, 9775 SE Sunnyside Rd Ste 500, Clackamas, OR
Dr. Paul J Aanderud is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.