Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul L Ackerman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Paul L Ackerman has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 29
i had a severe injury to my knee and ankle, Severe pain and difficulty ambulation with a cane.no improvment for several months under the care of another orthopedic surgeon> due to Dr Ackerman's excellent care i have no problems ambulation. I am running four miles a day and working out in the gym!!! highly recommend him. excellent staff
.i was under doctor Ackerman's care for a knee injury. I had rpevious surgery by another orthopedic surgeon withh bad results. Dr Ackerman performed revision surgery on my knee with excellent results! i was able to run in the new .york marathon in 2016. he is a very dedicated doctor who spends a lot of time answereing my questions and discussing treatment options. very caring doctor! highly recommmend him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1977
New York University
Dr. Paul L Ackerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthquest, 3500 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Paul L Ackerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.