Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul N Afrooz has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Paul N Afrooz has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Paul N Afrooz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Afrooz is an impeccably trained and highly experienced plastic surgeon for the entire body. But he's also an expert with Botox and fillers and has the gentle touch. I had wrinkles in my forehead and around my eyes that I wanted eliminated. But I didn't want it to look noticeable. Dr. Afrooz to the rescue. He gently injected Botox in my face in such a way that I could still move my eyebrows and there were no resulting visible bruises. Whether you want Botox as a wrinkle preventative or a wrinkle concealer, Dr. Afrooz is your “go-to” guy. He’s also an expert in fillers if you’re interested in making changes to your appearance. You will know you were in great hands when you see the outcome.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames Morris Stuzin Md, 3225 Aviation Ave Ste 100, Miami, FL
Dr. Paul N Afrooz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.