Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul A Aggarwal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul A Aggarwal has the following 25 expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Blood Clot
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Myocardial Infarction
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Unstable Angina
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Dr. Paul A Aggarwal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul A Aggarwal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Aggarwal has treated me for two years now after going to him for a second opinion. He has proven to be exceptionally good at patient care and strives to spend as much time as necessary to explain. He is well above average in his overall abilities. My problem was discovered by THE BEST in Dallas but I did not trust him due to his shortness and abruptness with me. Dr. Aggarwal tested and confirmed for me so I felt much more comfortable with the diagnosis. You can trust this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Memorial University Of Newfoundland
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Paul A Aggarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Heart Center, 3600 Gaston Ave Ste 851, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul A Aggarwal in this video.
Dr. Paul A Aggarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.