Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Alley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ankle Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Excellent Doctor, I had an achilles tendon problem, had to have surgery on it and I have to admit the surgery was tough. After the therapy an all, the problem is gone and I am in no pain and no problem on the right foot at all. I marvel at the difference in the before and after. Now I have the left one worrying me, and he is working with me trying to avoid surgery, but if it comes to that I know I am in the best of hands. He is a very good doctor.
Dr. Alley really took time to explain why I was having pain. He told me different options to take care of it. I tried one and it worked great. His staff was very friendly.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Ft Wayne Med Educ Prog
Dr. Paul D Alley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul D Alley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jasper, IN.