Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 44
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWellstar Medical Group Urology, 2500 Hospital Blvd, Roswell, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr in this video.
Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.