Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Alphonse Jr?

Long wait

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Dr Alphonse

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Diagnosed husband first time correctly - had a game plan to cure kidney stones and took the time to explain the process of what happened, and what was needed next. Glad we found him as a doc.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Literally saved my life with his accurate and timely diagnosis

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. Alphonse is very good with his patients and offers good alternatives for patients suffering with complicated men's health problems. You don't always get seen right away at time of your appointment but his office and Dr. Alphonse are very flexible

Not recommended

Posted on March 4th, 2014

If I had taken his advice I would have undergone an expensive, debilitating and unnecessary biopsy. He seemed very eager to jump to conclusions and give me surgery after inconclusive testing. Not recommended .

If you want to pull your hair out, call this office.

Posted on March 7th, 2013

My son and I visited Dr. Alphonse for the first time. We were trying to figure out why my son is in a lot of pain. As we were leaving the office, the front office assistance gave us perscriptions and said they will call us to schedule an MRI. We was so confused, the doctor did not discuss the plans with us. On top of that we never got the call from the front office about scheduling for MRI. A week later, I had to called them to remind them to schedule it. When we get to the MRI center, they said they couldn't do the MRI because my son had a medal pump in his stomach. Well, if the Doc. read my son's file he would have known not to request an MRI. We wasted time, gas, work day and school day. After that the Doc. ordered a CT scan. As of now it been one month I'm still waiting for the scheduler to call to set up CTscan. With in that month I called two times, again to remind them to set up CT scan. I spoke with the manager of the office. She was so rude She said she was going to fix the situation. "I'm still waiting and pulling my hair"

Posted on August 11th, 2012

this man is an excellent doctor, may God continue to bless ur ministry!

The worst post-op care ever

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Allowing this surgeon to do surgery on myself 2 years ago was the worst decision of my life. There was minimal concern for the complications, and long term severe pain that I have experienced as a result of surgery. After 3 follow up appointments and 6 months of recovery this surgeon denied any possibility that my pain was the result of the surgery, and referred me to another surgeon to continue my care. I feel that he is only capable of handling surgical outcomes that are positive. You're on your own if you have complications.

Poor Experience

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I would not recommend this practice. The staff is rude, nobody ever calls you back and I always waited at least an hour at each appointment. After several years, I still have no diagnosis as to what is causing my issues. A new doctor is now doing blood work and many additional tests to help determine why I am having problems. None of this was done with Midtown Urology. Go elsewhere if service is important to you.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Don't make an appointment unless you have hours to wait!

Post op

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Not engaging. Poor bedside manner. A little condescending.

Long wait in office, but does a great job

Posted on October 16th, 2010

I saw Dr. Alphonse for a complicated erectile dysfunction problem. I waited over an hour in the room, yet he treated me like I was his only patient. I have a great penile pump that make me and my wife happy