Dr. Paul B Alvord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul B Alvord?

Dr. Alvord is an exceptionally professional, compassionate, and available doctor I ever had the pleasure of working with for my abdominal surgery. He has the best bedside manner, is always upbeat, and spends quality time with you really listening to your concerns. I highly recommend him.

Do not go to this office! The staff told him that they had a problem with me, since I questioned why it was taking 2 months to schedule surgery (my husband has pancreatic cancer)...so they dropped us!! Roccio (the office manager) was very rude, condescending and showed no compassion for what we were going thru..this dr abandoned us because his high school graduate staff told him to!! disgraceful!!

Staff member

I work with and alongside Dr. Alvord in the operating room and as many have said he is by far the most confident, educated and caring surgeon I have yet to meet (and I work with several new ones on a daily basis). His level of expertise and ability to act quickly and decisively is second to none! He is an incredible surgeon and a great person with a great sense of humor and positive attitude.

Best Surgeon in Town!

The absolute greatest physician ever - really knows his stuff and has the greatest bedside manner. Dr. Alvord makes a difference! Consider yourself lucky if he is your surgeon!

your great