Dr. Paul A Amamoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Amamoo?

Wonderful!

Thirty years ago, I was a 43 year old 1st time mom. My only daughter now has 2 of her own and I still talk to her about Dr. Amazon, (Dr.) Jackie (his associate then) and staff. He gave me so much confidence and assurance. He was responsive to my every need for help...AND I CALLED A LOT! My husband and I counseled with him during my pregnancy and were impressed from the beginning. If we had moved away from Birmingham, I am sure my daughter would have chosen him as the Pediatrician for my two grandsons - 4 and 2. He would love them, as well.

he is awsome when i had phnonia he had to tell me uab lied

Wish he took ALL AGES

Until grown my 2 sons went to Dr. A. He is excellent, smart and teaches.

Wouldn't Recommend

I was referred to Dr. Amamoo by several people that I am acquainted with when I was pregnant. I visited his office the first time when my daughter was about 1-2 weeks old. The office staff are not very professional and the wait time is ridiculous. I would be able to understand a long wait time if I knew that the doctor spends time with each patient. But after waiting for nearly 2 hours, I went to the back and he entered the room about 30 minutes later. He didn't say very much but was gone within 2 minutes. I would not recommend any doctor at Magnolia Pediatrics. Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable but the wait time and the unprofessional staff is enough to turn you away.

Dr. Paul A Amamoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.